Upon completion of this course you will be able to explain how to: find and keep desirable tenants; set and collect rents; minimize vacancies and maintain your property. This course covers essential knowledge that is used primarily by residential property and commercial managers and owner managers of residential and commercial property. This is a single stream course.
Topics of study covered within this course include the following:
• Property Management as a Profession
• Real Estate Economics
• The Management Plan
• The Management Client
• Performance Objectives of the Property Manager
• Residential Management
• Shopping Center Management
• The Office Building
• Condominium Management
• Other Types of Management
• Management Office Landlord/Tenant Law
• Human Relations in Property Management
Approximately 20 hours
The text book required for this course is outlined below and can be purchased through any online book supplier.